OT: Non-Hockey Sports Thread XII - Heeeeeeressss JJ! (Percy Harvin Edition)

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
I wouldn't say it was all on rodgers. It seemed like the receivers weren't on the same page with him. I'd put that on coaching.

If Rodgers decided to attend "mandatory" mini camp instead of going to Egypt, it might've helped the chemistry between him and the receivers. I've been hearing about Tom Brady taking his receivers to local parks to throw the ball around and Peyton Manning getting in trouble with the NFL head office because he came in to work during a Broncos bye week. as well. I've not heard of Rodgers being willing to work with his receivers during their free time.

No, I put the majority of the blame on Rodgers in this case. He is not the same player he was 5-6 years ago and Nathanial Hackett (Rodger's buddy) runs an archaic offensive system.

I'm not saying Saleh is a great or even good HC...he's probably better suited as a DC. But I think he is just being scapegoated here.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If Rodgers decided to attend "mandatory" mini camp instead of going to Egypt, it might've helped the chemistry between him and the receivers. I've been hearing about Tom Brady taking his receivers to local parks to throw the ball around and Peyton Manning getting in trouble with the NFL head office because he came in to work during a Broncos bye week. as well. I've not heard of Rodgers being willing to work with his receivers during their free time.

No, I put the majority of the blame on Rodgers in this case. He is not the same player he was 5-6 years ago and Nathanial Hackett (Rodger's buddy) runs an archaic offensive system.

I'm not saying Saleh is a great or even good HC...he's probably better suited as a DC. But I think he is just being scapegoated here.
OK, you changed my mind. Hopefully his career doesn't have a Favreian trajectory.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad