Does Noah Dobson's AAV exceed 10M

• Yes

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 52.6%

• Total voters

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
I'm terrified what Quinn will get on his next contract. I like Dobson, Makar and Heiskanen. Hughes drives play more than any of them. Thanks to the pinheads to the East with the Drai contract it will likely be 14 - 15 per. These meat puppets along with Toronto keep spiking the market.

Dobson will get 11 easily thanks to Alberta and Ontario.

Leafshater67

Nov 2, 2019
Halifax
If I were Dobson, I’d be doing everything I could to get out of Long Island tbh. His age doesn’t fit their window at all and tying yourself down to a team in purgatory that will spend most of his prime years in a rebuild will be a disaster.

He should force a trade or sign a deal to carry him to UFA then walk honestly. He’s worth 10m all day long but signing in Long Island for 8 years would be a nightmare. Lou would never but it’s time to start the rebuild process. It’ll be even harder though because of all the overpaid vets on longterm deals an AHL players on a 7 year.

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
If I were Dobson, I’d be doing everything I could to get out of Long Island tbh. His age doesn’t fit their window at all and tying yourself down to a team in purgatory that will spend most of his prime years in a rebuild will be a disaster.

He should force a trade or sign a deal to carry him to UFA then walk honestly. He’s worth 10m all day long but signing in Long Island for 8 years would be a nightmare. Lou would never but it’s time to start the rebuild process. It’ll be even harder though because of all the overpaid vets on longterm deals an AHL players on a 7 year.

$10 million?
You watch him play defense the last 12 months?
He's elite offensively but his lapses in his own end have been far too frequent. Until that is cleaned up, he isn't elite as an all around defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $716.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $201.00