News Article: No, William Nylander is not better than Mitch Marner, under any circumstances

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
You posters and your "gangs" and "cliques" and "crews" I have no idea what you're on about. I can't even agree with a random person online without some conspiracy nonsense.

Can you explain one more time why you have Ray Finkel levels of hate for Marner?
Heres a photo to help explain it. The red line points out where the puck is. Hint, the Bruin somehow gets to this puck first and easily clears it:

1724441039182.png

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
You're alright Antropov Stan.

Now would this missed empty netter be based on Marner's psychological damage from the injury and a 2nd consecutive season of just falling short of the century mark? Or can only tall Kazakh princes 6'6 and up have egos?

Bust

Jul 28, 2016
Heres a photo to help explain it. The red line points out where the puck is. Hint, the Bruin somehow gets to this puck first and easily clears it:

View attachment 902808

We both know there’s no way to justify that play.

Literally first play of the 2nd period and it resulted in an immediate loss of possession. Marner being a puck possession guy as well, ultimately a sad display of leadership there.

You know Keefe had a pump up speech before the guys hit the ice and this is Marners approach.

These guys will follow up with Nylander avoiding an icing on a 5-0 game against tampa.

There’s no defending it. Shameful IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad