NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kings sign Edmundson to 4 x 3.8

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
So we've gotten bigger and slower and still won't be able to puck a f***ing puck in the net! Garbage signing at 3.8 AAV for 4 years.

Reactions: ru4reals

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Edmy is a decent reserve on a team when the plane crashed and injured the other 6 NHL defenseman....

Honestly, you are better off paying decent assets to get someone like Savard over Edmundson. Even Struble is FAR superior and he's only 22.

I'm certain that BargainBin is the reason you signed Edmy. Blake should be on the line with HuGo to get you real defensive assets that we are drowning in, but with BargainBin plugging his ears, you are in trouble...

Good luck...

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
WTF is wrong with this turd. 4 F**KING years!!! Let the kids play goodness sakes. F*** off Blake, Luc and Bergavin!!!

Reactions: HabsAddict

MonkeysUncle

May 31, 2024
Edmy is a decent reserve on a team when the plane crashed and injured the other 6 NHL defenseman....

Honestly, you are better off paying decent assets to get someone like Savard over Edmundson. Even Struble is FAR superior and he's only 22.

I'm certain that BargainBin is the reason you signed Edmy. Blake should be on the line with HuGo to get you real defensive assets that we are drowning in, but with BargainBin plugging his ears, you are in trouble...

Good luck...
Blake and company have no idea what year it is and how to build a team. Unfortunately ownership is nowhere to be seen

Reactions: HabsAddict

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Horrible signing. Has Bergy’s fingerprints all over this one. If they were going to sign him for 4 years, the total contract value should be $3.8, not the AAV.

I wouldn’t be 100% surprised if that was the intent but something got lost in the French to English translator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad