Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
i always thought it should've been the washington capitols fwiw

should've been about the capitol

rather than the capital

you have an all caps username.

"ecl" = evil caps lover

confirmed with link: jonathan is a closet caps fan.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
that's where it started from.

thank you for conforming to the rest of the board, unlike some nyr fans...cough..ail...cough.

I dunno. To me there's a difference of "awww, that's cute" and getting a feel good giggle at the joke, and "yes! Let's all do this!!!". Some obviously are for that, and some like me more thinking how much we mock others for doing the same thing, and want no part of it. But overall, to each their own side. It's harmless. Stupid as all hell, and slightly hypocritical, but harmless lol.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
I dunno. To me there's a difference of "awww, that's cute" and getting a feel good giggle at the joke, and "yes! Let's all do this!!!". Some obviously are for that, and some like me more thinking how much we mock others for doing the same thing, and want no part of it. But overall, to each their own side. It's harmless. Stupid as all hell, and slightly hypocritical, but harmless lol.

oh, it's definitely hypocritical. remember the "no blue" thing the devils did in 2012? basically the "no caps," only this is on twitter and the internet only.

but hey, it would be pretty cool if everyone on hfnyr did this. you guys can go be unique in williamsburg or some **** - this is rangerstown.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
yes, it's happening.

ktf.gif

Jan 8, 2012
NY
mods, i petition you to pls change every thread title to lowercases only. the first thing people should see when they come to this board is no caps whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad