Post-Game Talk: No Benny, Montour, or ek? No problem. Leafs run from the grind, Cats win 3-1

What playoff team was the most fun to beat in the last 2 years?

• Bruins

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Leafs

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • Canes

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Caps (lol)

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Impressive team win Where Barkov went ghost mode yet again like he always does in the big games. Bob bailed em out. pk huge at end bailing out barkivs stupid penalty

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Mikkola was a BEAST in that final sequence. We are going to love what this guy brings to our blue line. He’s big, he’s mean, but unlike Gudas he isn’t going to get out of position chasing hits all over the ice. I really like what I saw from him.

This is the definition of a gutsy win. We have a ragtag group on defense and they got it done.

Bobrovsky was fantastic. Playoff Bob is hanging around. I’m wondering if that run was the turning point for Bob to get him back to being the unquestioned number one guy in net. Let’s hope he can keep it up. I’m sure Bob is happy to be counted on as the clear cut starter right now.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Does the Leafs boards exist anymore or did it melt?

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Folks get ready to go on a 5 game skid because Im saying it again, 2 top 4 d injured and Benny, brutal schedule, could easily be 4-0, soft schedule ahead. Not much to dislike week 1. Like the number 8 depth chart dman is mediocre is the biggest issue atm.

Only 5? You’re being too nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad