Confirmed Signing with Link: [NJD] F Stefan Noesen signs with the Devils (3 years, $2.75M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

GIN ANTONIC

Aug 19, 2007
Toronto, ON
Good for Noesen. Were kind of logjammed in the bottom 6 but he’s a really useful player that fills his role well. Good on the PP and net front as well. Plays hard and physical and gets under the other teams skin

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

MakoSlade

Nov 17, 2005
New York City
He was great for the Devils his first two years, but then something changed big time. Glad he regained his form, and glad he is coming back. (Assuming we get the Noesen of the past two years!)

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Still worth more
We will see. I would tend to disagree with you here.

There are plenty of players that are loved for what they bring on small contracts. Barclay Goodrow and Blake Coleman being good examples of this. Ever since signing their market value contracts, you don't hear about them anymore. They haven't necessarily become worse, but they aren't a value deal anymore. Goodrow even got bought out. So much for the league's darling during the lightning's cup runs.

I see Noesen as belonging to that category. They were incredible deals. Now they will only be decent NHL players who will be serviceable to their team, but not much more.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
We will see. I would tend to disagree with you here.

There are plenty of players that are loved for what they bring on small contracts. Barclay Goodrow and Blake Coleman being good examples of this. Ever since signing their market value contracts, you don't hear about them anymore. They haven't necessarily become worse, but they aren't a value deal anymore. Goodrow even got bought out. So much for the league's darling during the lightning's cup runs.

I see Noesen as belonging to that category. They were incredible deals. Now they will only be decent NHL players who will be serviceable to their team, but not much more.
Goodrow wasn't bought out by NYR.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Turned his career around in the year he spent in the AHL with the Chicago Wolves. Not many players would have done that at that age.

Wonder how he did it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad