Player Discussion: Nikita Kucherov - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
The greatest thing in all of this is the fact that we'll get to hear Kucherov's interviews at NHL awards when he goes to get all his trophies.
Omg lol I hope he wins the playoff mvp award also so he gets the most interviews there! Hopefully he wins the hart trophy as well lol

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Last edited:

ganiseri

Feb 3, 2014

PJ817

Jan 27, 2019
Son and I were talking; the only way we see a change in the coaching is if one of the big name players leaves; Stammer leaving wouldn't do it, Heddy wouldn't either

Kucherov wanting a cup and demanding to be traded would change things up at the coaching level; Yzerman can work deals and if Detroit wants him, and 86 thinks Yzerman has the right pieces (players, coaches, etc.), Kuch would go

I don't see DET having the pieces or coaching for a real SCF run until 2022 ... playoffs, next year; but hard run at cup? 2022

Reactions: Todd1a

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
If he wants the cup so bad he would've shown up in the last 6 games instead of making a goofy demand to go to a losing team. Not buying it.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I am sorry to say this but kucherov was a stevie man.... he came to him... he always wanted to play for him... if we dont get the job done soon I no longer would say I believe 100% kucherov is a lifer bolt on next contract id have fear...
8 year contract he is staying put yzerman chose to leave is what it is good luck in Detroit on contracts not getting the tax break and players wanting to live there! All yzerman can do to sell people on the redwings is winning and right now there not doing that.

Reactions: PJ817

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Son and I were talking; the only way we see a change in the coaching is if one of the big name players leaves; Stammer leaving wouldn't do it, Heddy wouldn't either

Kucherov wanting a cup and demanding to be traded would change things up at the coaching level; Yzerman can work deals and if Detroit wants him, and 86 thinks Yzerman has the right pieces (players, coaches, etc.), Kuch would go

I don't see DET having the pieces or coaching for a real SCF run until 2022 ... playoffs, next year; but hard run at cup? 2022
They got a lot of bad contracts that yzerman has to clean out of there first

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i think he is absolutely stuck here for years. I also think we need to win soon.... I also do not know how kucherov thinks just he is an yzerman man... So I would hate kucherov to not retire in bolts. Hopefully we can get that illusive cup is all:)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I am sorry to say this but kucherov was a stevie man.... he came to him... he always wanted to play for him... if we dont get the job done soon I no longer would say I believe 100% kucherov is a lifer bolt on next contract id have fear...

So you're saying he might go somewhere else when he's 35 and no longer an elite player.

Reactions: Hoek

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
So you're saying he might go somewhere else when he's 35 and no longer an elite player.

Beside the point but Kucherov’s game doesn’t really rely on speed so I could easily see him being elite at 35.

Reactions: PJ817
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad