Confirmed with Link: Nicolas Aube-Kubel signed, 1 year, $1.5M

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Recreating the Caps d-zone line in the aggregate by just getting 2/3rds of the line.
That line gets so much credit by Caps fans for dragging the Caps corpse into the playoffs last year. I think certain fans are really overlooking how much an elite 4th line can impact a game.

I remember Martin and Clutterbuck (forget the C at the time) being one of the Isles most effective lines in the playoffs 5 or so years ago. Im sure teams DREADED going againt them. Im pretty psyched about it, honestly, though I still have concerns about the top-9.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That line gets so much credit by Caps fans for dragging the Caps corpse into the playoffs last year. I think certain fans are really overlooking how much an elite 4th line can impact a game.

I remember Martin and Clutterbuck (forget the C at the time) being one of the Isles most effective lines in the playoffs 5 or so years ago. Im sure teams DREADED going againt them. Im pretty psyched about it, honestly, though I still have concerns about the top-9.

Cizikas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad