Proposal: Nico Hischier for Jason Robertson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you accept

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • No

Votes: 78 98.7%

• Total voters

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Much needed? With Ritz, Seguin, Johnson and Duchene the last thing they need is a centre. You can just make up a reason for Dallas to do the trade.

They would be trading the better player, creating a hole in their lineup and not addressing a need, rather adding to a surplus.
Ritz is a stale cracker at this point in his career

WhataKnight

The KnightMan Cometh!
Jan 6, 2023
WHO SAYS NO???????
1726622878863.png

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Uh huh.

And 64 voters, regardless of team allegiance, voted no.
What does voting no mean to you? OP gives absolutely zero context about what we're voting on.
I assumed that because the OP is a Devils fan he was asking. If you were the Devils and Dallas offered Robertson for Hischier, would you accept? Yes or No? So I voted no.

But I wouldn't accept it if I was Dallas either. Both teams trading something they need for something they don't.

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
What does voting no mean to you? OP gives absolutely zero context about what we're voting on.
I assumed that because the OP is a Devils fan he was asking. If you were the Devils and Dallas offered Robertson for Hischier, would you accept? Yes or No? So I voted no.

But I wouldn't accept it if I was Dallas either. Both teams trading something they need for something they don't.
I voted no and I don't give a shit about either team. That's how bad it is lol

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
As a player J Robertson > Hischier imo by a bit

NH Is also a need as a strong 2C who takes high end 2nd lines and is expected to outplay/out chance them

Robertson's contract expiring sooner and him getting a larger cpa hit makes value closer

Both teams should say no and keep their guy

This trade is similar to Jack Hughes for Heiskinen. Hughes would be the better player while Heiskinen has less injury risks and has elite playoff play being a boon to make value closer

That would be another trade both teams reject

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Not sure why that would matter. He doesn't succeed because of his skating so it won't impact him anymore later on either
It will matter in the long run if he is a below average skater. Once they lose a step (like Cheechoo after hernia surgery) they are done because while all other skills are still good they can't keep up or get in scoring position. When Toffoli loses a step he will be pretty much done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad