TSN: Nick Robertson requests trade from Toronto

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
For a team desperate for cheap depth scoring, it's pretty telling for the quality of player Nick Robertson is that he couldn't seize a role. His trade value is minimal and I won't lose sleep over this one

KeziaTML

Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
For a team desperate for cheap depth scoring, it's pretty telling for the quality of player Nick Robertson is that he couldn't seize a role. His trade value is minimal and I won't lose sleep over this one
Sheldon Keefe is an awful coach in many different ways. I hope Robertson will stick around and give Berube a chance.

Reactions: hurdemz

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I echo Emp that he would be a good addition to the Penguins. I would much rather figure out a trade with Eller or Acciari and a pick. Hell even Nieto. Roster is getting full in Pittsburgh and we need to start sending guys out. Acciari did very well in Toronto in the short time he was there. Acciari+?
?

• Haha
Reactions: HockeyVirus

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Robertson probably used the Calculator and realized he could make SOOOOOOOO much more else where.

Wow. Years of being wrong on every single part of an issue really took its toll on you.

You may need to take a break. It’s pretty childish and embarrassing

I think it’s when you went on for days about how parity had nothing to do with the implementation of the cap.

And there was a an espn article where the Tampa President was directly quoted saying that the cap is needed for parity.

Take a few days. Learn about the issue and move on

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I mean, good for him. Not really sure he's got any particular value in trade and Leafs don't really have any reason to deal him. Not really their fault he can't seem to fully establish himself in the NHL.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Wow. Years of being wrong on every single part of an issue really took its toll on you.

You may need to take a break. It’s pretty childish and embarrassing

I think it’s when you went on for days about how parity had nothing to do with the implementation of the cap.

And there was a an espn article where the Tampa President was directly quoted saying that the cap is needed for parity.

Take a few days. Learn about the issue and move on
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can't wait for them to change the CBA and rules when the CBA is up. If they don't WE f***ING RIOT! And we link them to all the calculators and the 7 people who talked about it 12 years ago and never spoke about it again. I will personally take out Betteman and all the BoG and replace them with the only person who can save the league from such injustice, our hero, The Weeping Wonder, LEGION34!!!!!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I echo Emp that he would be a good addition to the Penguins. I would much rather figure out a trade with Eller or Acciari and a pick. Hell even Nieto. Roster is getting full in Pittsburgh and we need to start sending guys out. Acciari did very well in Toronto in the short time he was there. Acciari+?
?

We would want a draft pick in 2026 top 60 if I had to guess as the base

• Haha
Reactions: MakeCgyGreatAgain

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
?

Literally why would Toronto do that.

My Poulin and San Jose's 3rd proposal at least fills somewhat of a need for them and gives them decent value.

Reactions: Filthy Dangles

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Literally why would Toronto do that.

My Poulin and San Jose's 3rd proposal at least fills somewhat of a need for them and gives them decent value.
Acciari has proved to be an NHL player and Poulin...hasn't?

What's the real value different between Acciari+3rd vs Poulin+3rd? At least with Acciari they get a capable bottom 6 player that can replace Robertsons position.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00