Confirmed with Link: Nick Robertson asks for trade

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
1719796488314.jpeg

Reactions: supermann_98

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
I like him as a player, have some real bad luck with injuries period I get this though, he definitely needs a more consistent role to be able to carve out a career at this stage, and I don't think the leafs can give that to him.

Leafs need picks for the 2025 draft anyways

leafan11

Feb 13, 2010
I will say the whole born again Christian angle is kinda weird with him, might not be a fit in the locker room lol .

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
I don’t exactly blame him.
I will say there is an entitlement to this that definitely rubs me the wrong way. This kid has missed so much development between Covid and injuries, he got easily his biggest opportunity this past season and was mostly healthy. He should be more focused on simply playing hockey than dictating terms.

I wish him the best. Hopefully we can extract some value still

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I don't think Keefe put him in great positions for success. He would come in and out of the line up but still find some production.

Don't blame him. Leafs are keen on re-upping Bert, or signing Debrusk.. it pushes Robertson's opportunity down so they clearly aren't high on him.

I think he finds success elsewhere

leafan11

Feb 13, 2010
I don’t exactly blame him.
I will say there is an entitlement to this that definitely rubs me the wrong way. This kid has missed so much development between Covid and injuries, he got easily his biggest opportunity this past season and was mostly healthy. He should be more focused on simply playing hockey than dictating terms.

I wish him the best. Hopefully we can extract some value still
I think being cut last year after being the best player in camp was the final straw.

Reactions: ToMaLe and Ciao

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2