Value of: Nick Paul & Anton Forsberg to NYR

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
How does having a 3rd liner for 2 months before letting him walk free become more important than a 1st round pick which could benefit the team in multiple ways
Because that's not what I said... I said I would rather lock up Paul than trade him for a late 1st.
Interesting you say this when he has outperformed every forward the Sens drafted last year, and if you dont see the progress Korzcak has made then maybe you shouldnt comment on other teams prospects.
Yeah, and I would way rather sign Paul than trade him for any of the forwards the Sens drafted last year lol. I'm not commenting on Korzcak at all... just saying we passed on him 4 times and I'd be very surprised if he's done enough to substantially change our opinion on him. Korczak is a fine prospect.

Also, your last line is a hilariously ironic jab to launch at me in a thread full of your fellow Ranger fans - pretty much every single one of them - completely talking out of their asses when it comes to Paul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad