News Article: Nick Nickson is retiring after this season / the Broadcast schedule

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
This is plain as day Jesse. And frankly I am little surprised you don't know what AM is talking about here.
We want a man of the people who relates to us. Nick and Bob did that. Gary Thorne did as well.
Faust never did. Joe Beninati is another prime example.

We were spoiled with Bob and Nick. I think Faust helped people to understand that.
The Dodgers did much better replacing Vin Scully than the Kings , initially, did replacing Bob. Nick righted a wrong and now he is hanging up his spurs.

Management needs to do this one right and the right answer is not Josh Schaefer
Well, I hope the Kings do a better job with selecting the next play by play announcer than the Lakers did. Bill Macdonald on TV and John Ireland on radio are absolute trash and have been for years. That was a direct result of fumbling negotiations with Spero Dedes who was much better than either of them.

Reactions: 21Dog

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
It was a joke that they didn't give him the TV gig right after Bob retired. I believe it was right when Blake and Luc took over. Now we get him for only two seasons. Gonna be missed no doubt.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Did you piss off Elon, Jesse? Twitter be mad at you but I do have to say that shade of eyeshadow really accents the goatee

image-5.png

Attachments

• image-6.png
    image-6.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad