Niagara Icedogs 2024-25 Season, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dogs777

Aug 13, 2024
Seems to me that I remember a raccoon that took heat on this page because he said that Niagara was not going to be a doormat like in past years. @Sam14

I did not say they would be the best team but they have shown that with Flores playing well they are not gong to be easy to beat.
Let’s see what Flores and the rest look like against 2 of the league’s better teams this week

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
For IceDog fan interested in these numbers. The most recent Season Opener attendance numbers (rounded off) were:

Home Opener
Sunday, October 6th vs NFL Week 5

As of Oct 1st 2400 tickets sold…embarrassing low for this franchise.

Last year, they propped up their attendance numbers by selling heavily discounted tickets and dispensing freebies.

Last edited:

Sam14

Mar 28, 2018
They emailed a season opener promotion out yesterday. You pay $25 and get a mystery seat in the gold, platinum or club. So basically a $6 discount and you don't get to choose your seats.

Not much of a discount.
Hey, I got that too! You may be right the $10.00 tickets were mostly available the 2nd half of the season. They’re probably best advised not to do that this early but they’ll have to do something creative to get to a respectable number 🤷‍♂️

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad