Niagara IceDogs 2021-22 Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Just saw IceDogs listed Van Loon listed as suspended on Twitter. Any idea why offhand? I haven’t seen anything, and he had no penalties listed from his last game
Bumped the goalie late in period one Thursday night although he he was hooked into him .

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Despite being short staffed even worse than the North Bay game the icedogs clipped Erie 3 to 1 before 2,707 fans in Erie . We are now four and thirteen without Gushchin in the lineup and after six games in nine days we now have a few days off before we visit North Bay Thursday night.

Last edited:

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Ice dogs lose in North Bay 4 to 1 before 2,070 fans Rosie outstanding game for Niagara who was playing with four defence men Gushchin thou was back and scored the lone Icedogs goal .Next game a visit Friday night in Sudbury.

Last edited:

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
Ice dogs lose in North Bay 4 to 1 before 2,070 fans Rosievan outstanding game for Niagara who was playing with four defence men Gushchin thou was back and scored the lone Icedogs goal .Next game a visit Friday night in Sudbury.
Best goaltending performance I've seen by far. 3rd star, should of been first! Standing O from North Bay fans.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs blew a two goal third period lead but regrouoed and beat Sudbury in a shootout 5 to 4 winning the shootout two goals to one. Finis who scored twice in regulation one the game in a shootout the third shootout win against Sudbury this season. Next game Sunday afternoon at home against Ottawa.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
The Icedogs rallied to beat Ottawa 4 to 3 with three unanswered goals in period three by Betts on the power play Gushchin and Finis with the game winner midway thru period three . 4,4996 fans watched it this afternoon at the Meridian Centre. Next game another visit to Sudbury on Tuesday night.

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Icedogs all but out of the play offs after losing to Sudbury 6 to 3 tonight in Sudbury. Next game Saturday night in Peterborough

three dog night

May 3, 2014
Not surprised by Billy being caught kind of shocked Joey was involved wonder if a new ownership group takes over.

Dog Fan

Apr 22, 2017
I heard two weeks ago that the team was sold. Told today again. It may have been part of the deal behind the scenes

Reactions: BarberPole9

ohloutsider

Jan 13, 2016
Rock & Hardplace
The players, their families, the fans, the city should not be confused with some out of touch owners. Really too bad the franchise is being dragged through another mess by this ownership group. Hope there is a new ownership group soon.

Reactions: DWI Dale

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Did they not have 2 player scandals? One claimed he wasn't paid when promised, and the Ice Doggies got a fine and stripped a first round pick (originally stripped 2 but reduced upon appeal). I think that player was never named, then Liam Ham who allegedly received 10 K. I don't think the Ice Doggies faced any penalties for Liam Ham. Cannot remember the full details.

Reactions: three dog night

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Did they not have 2 player scandals? One claimed he wasn't paid when promised, and the Ice Doggies got a fine and stripped a first round pick (originally stripped 2 but reduced upon appeal). I think that player was never named, then Liam Ham who allegedly received 10 K. I don't think the Ice Doggies faced any penalties for Liam Ham. Cannot remember the full details.
The first player was named, it was Zack Wilkie OHL investigation finds IceDogs signed secret deals with multiple players - TSN.ca

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
This better be the end of the Burke Jr's running hockey ops in Niagara.

Niagara had a proud reputation before the nepotism kicked in.

The Burke's owe it to the fans and players to bring in a well respected coach and gm to bring stability back to the franchise.

If they can't do that, sell the team to someone who will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad