GDT: NHL Trade Deadline - Feb 24 at 3 p.m. ET - TV (8 AM) NHLN, SN, TSN, ESPN+ (2 PM) ESPN2, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I know +\- isn’t everything but I do not know if you can call not trading significant assets for a guy who is by far the worst +\- on one of the worst teams ever a “whiff”

he often times doesn’t look like he knows how to play hockey. Plenty of tools, no tool box. If he doesn’t cost a ton then sure but I wouldn’t give up anything significant for him
I have always loved AA, hope DS can grab him. The Wings are terrible this year, especially their dee.
He got 30 goals a few years ago and would immediately become the Bruins fastest skater and add some size.
Perfect fit with DK or Coyle. This move makes it more flexible to see where Kase fits in ( second line or third line).

Reactions: Strafer

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Saad
Kreider
Palmieri

AA

There’s the list, and if left with money boost the 4th line

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Dreger feels Pens will be pushing hard for Marleau, that would give them a really solid deadline with Zucker& Marleau

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Sadly I overdid it this morning getting ready to wfh and spiked my temp so with my luck I'll be passed out before 3pm today
Ugh sorry to hear this...
In one way I'm a bit envious of you. You'll probably sleep thru the last couple hours....

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Sadly I overdid it this morning getting ready to wfh and spiked my temp so with my luck I'll be passed out before 3pm today

I remember falling asleep watching deadline coverage back in 2007, and waking up after the deadline to find out Boyes was gone for Wideman and Mara gone for Ward. I was rotted at the Boyes deal at the time, made no sense to me.

Reactions: Strafer and Alicat

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Trust me when I say while enjoy naps, today is the last day I want to be sick like this
My advice to you is to drink heavily! :sarcasm:
Have you tried any of the homeopathic remedies?
Let me know if you want some info. I have a few that've cut down
on colds/flu over the last few years to the point where I hardly have issues with them (and I'm way older than you).

Reactions: Alicat

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
lHhHo0r.gif
giphy.gif

Trades are hard, especially with competition.

Reactions: BMC and Grimey

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Hoping DS sweeps in at the last second before the deadline and picks up a 2nd line winger for rock bottom prices because the selling team would rather get something rather than nothing for
a UFA.,

Reactions: bbfan419
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad