NHL Team Media Guides

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The woman who did the Bruins media guide for years retired and the current staff still is working on this year :help:

upload_2021-11-16_20-27-9.png

RetroMikey

Apr 10, 2010
Canada
Seems like Seattle, Montreal will issue media guides cuz I called them and Vegas tells me they have a yearbook on their site but no media guide until the playoffs.
Reached out to Detroit with a phone call and no answer from them, how rude!
Me thinks Edmonton will follow like Winnipeg and not issue one as well and me thinks the Devils will do the same.
Florida says it is coming out with one on their media site, I hope Boston publishes one.
Buffalo will probably do what Vegas does and issue a Yearbook instead.
I could be wrong but let's see what happens. Actually disappointing with some of these clubs waiting so long to publish them or not publish them this season.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Robert Phillips

Apr 16, 2018
Seems like Seattle, Montreal will issue media guides cuz I called them and Vegas tells me they have a yearbook on their site but no media guide until the playoffs.
Reached out to Detroit with a phone call and no answer from them, how rude!
Me thinks Edmonton will follow like Winnipeg and not issue one as well and me thinks the Devils will do the same.
Florida says it is coming out with one on their media site, I hope Boston publishes one.
Buffalo will probably do what Vegas does and issue a Yearbook instead.
I could be wrong but let's see what happens. Actually disappointing with some of these clubs waiting so long to publish them or not publish them this season.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Winnipeg's is entirely online. It's been that way for a few years now.

gharold

Jan 25, 2018
Virginia
Any sign of a 2021-22 media guide for the Montreal Canadiens? With this "historic" season, it would be a real keepsake! :laugh:

Habitant65

Jan 30, 2022
Hate to say this, Habs guide has missing pages. And as the template is centuries old (nah, just 16 years old), it’s time for the communications department to revamp things a little. When one picture identified as Rogatien Vachon, which is in fact Phil Myre (dark blond hair instead of black above mask), you have problems! Not just on the ice!

Habitant65

Jan 30, 2022
The late Camil Desroches gave me, in march 1975 an envelope containing player post cards, stickers and 2 booklets; the 1974-75 press guide (which it was called back then) and the booklet featuring the 50th anniversary of the Forum. Back then I was going on 10 years old and, my love of collecting began.

RetroMikey

Apr 10, 2010
Canada
Boston has not produced one
Neither has Edmonton, New Jersey, Vegas or Winnipeg.
I only see the Bruins, Vegas, Edmonton producing post season guides for making the playoffs.
Hate to say this but it’s a shame the Winnipeg and New Jersey teams and the 3 playoff teams mentioned not producing ones for the regular season.
The only professional sports teams to produce media guides in PDF format for all teams are the NFL and MLB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad