NHL Sim League Looking for New GMs

Tyler Kolo

Oct 28, 2020
Hi,

I am looking to create a dynamic 32-team NHL Sim League. I am recruiting for GMs for the upcoming 2024-25 NHL Season. This would be a dynasty league setup. Here are the stages

1. Recruit 32 GMs
  2. Each GM would pick an NHL Franchise to represent
  3. As a GM you would draft your initial 23-man roster (12 Forwards, 6 Defensemen & 2 Goalies + 3 Extras). We would also have a small Prospect Draft to build your pipeline.
  4. The league would be run through NHL25 on PS5 at the start of next season. As the commissioner, I will create the game mode through NHL25 and I will post and share all league results through a channel we will all have access to. I will try to stream through Twitch as many games as possible too.
  5. We will follow the NHL schedule for regular season + playoffs
  6. It will be a Salary Cap league, along with entry draft, free agency, offer sheets trades, lineup management and contract negotiation.
  7. You will also select a team logo, pick jerseys, name team captains and handle day to day management of the team as Head Coach & General Manager.
  8. Full Player & Team Stats will be kept all season long and will be stored season to season as well to look back on all-time stats.
  9. We will also do Player Awards at the end of the Season
  10. Must have a decent hockey knowledge, a passion for hockey and the NHL and be able to commit to running a team. Having an active league is critical for the success of the league.
  11. I will iron out the framework of the league once we get a decent amount of guys but I am looking to do something big with this idea so I am looking for guys who would be excited to get this rolling.
Please let me know if you are interested to reserve your spot! The goal would be to get this up and running for the start of the next season. Let me know if you have any questions and I am open to ideas as well. Thank you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad