Confirmed with Link: nhl sekrets (#kevnhendson appreciaiton station)

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
f we can #ogranize a chantsection somhow than i #will #instantgrams it w/ #videopicture
yes%20i%20want%20in.png

SkinnersAWinner

Apr 13, 2014
Clemson, SC
Was playing HUT on NHL 13 last night and believe it or not my first match was against a team with none other than Kevin Henderson. Not too sure what the rest of this thread is about, but it made me laugh.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
#captainkirkmullo tried to tell #camwardo to stop letting so many iced pucks into the net. #captainkirkmullo did not do a very good job getting his massage across. #camwardo did not understand.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
new gm manager #ronniefranchise wants #size (in players, big players, no bigger than that)

#hcanes proud to #selectdraft #nhlhockeyentrydraft #huntersmith

#notarumer #truculence

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
One of the mods was having an issue with that same thing today, here's what they did to fix it:

For some reason I'm not seeing embedded imgur images today. Neither noscript nor cookiemonster tells me imgur is trying to either use javascript or set a cookie, so I have no idea what's going on.

Hm, fixed it. Some kind of weird referrer header shenanigans. Told Firefox to stop sending referrer headers when loading images.

Dec 30, 2013
#ronniefrancis(satin) confrmed 2 higher #billpeters 2 make #drayson#bowman elite nhl sniper (realy gud shooter) #bowmanelitesniper #confirmed

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
holy omg

someone patch me thru to ron francis i just made a startling discovery that i cant believe nobody has noticed yet

our playoff drought might just be cured, boys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad