NHL Rookie Tournament Schedule For 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
poor Ottawa

6-0 Devils

the-simpsons-he-is-already-dead.gif

GrkFlyersFan

Jul 30, 2011
South Jersey
The Flyers have always opted for a Rookie Game(or the last couple years, two games) instead of going to prospect tournaments. Used to always be against Washington, alternating between their practice facility in Virginia, or ours in South Jersey. Then it was always the Islanders, similar deal. Been the Rangers the last few.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
im not up on every prospect in the NHL, so shoot me.

I did think Florian was a bruin prospect for some reason though. I even saw the interview on spitting chickletts

No one is shooting you.

But you did run to both our board and the main boards and try to bitch about Arber being there before doing even a modicum of research. Not sure why you also brought up the jerseys as if that has any impact on who is on the actual ice.

Habs had a UNB goalie up against the Leafs AHL goalie too btw.

Reactions: TootooTrain

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
No one is shooting you.

But you did run to both our board and the main boards and try to bitch about Arber being there before doing even a modicum of research. Not sure why you also brought up the jerseys as if that has any impact on who is on the actual ice.

Habs had a UNB goalie up against the Leafs AHL goalie too btw.
You didn’t even need to do research, it’s right in the video that was quoted.

IMG_2430.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad