GDT: NHL Qualifier Game 3: Toronto at Columbus | 8 PM 8/6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
Figures the game before a back to back goes to overtime. This team didn't give up during the season and still doesn't. Pulling this off would be huge, I think Toronto thought they had this. Maybe the CBJ have found their game.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
Jenner will win this on some slop after missing a bunch of chances

take it to the bank

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
I don't really care who is in net as long as they give us a chance to win. Elvis has had a couple big saves. PLD.. manning up. Seth playing his ass off. They need to shake the boys up, they were already making plans for their next vacations. f*** that, get your asses in the game or we will just play without you.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
First order of business...knock Marner or Nostrils head clean off.
Get into Anderson's head. Bump his ass He's a shit goalie propped up by leaf media.
Finally...win this sucker.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Would be curious regardless of tonight’s outcome. Might be kind of hard with no practice day between games. They may not even morning skate at this point.

True, I just don't see how Torts starts Wennberg next game after giving him 30 seconds of ice time in the third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad