GDT: NHL Prospects Challenge in Buffalo (CBJ vs BUF, BOS, OTT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many games will the young Jackets win?

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 4 36.4%

Votes: 6 54.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Brindley scored? Good that’s great for my narrative
Writing a book? :sarcasm:

Seriously though, he was a standout. No one from the Jackets side really matched his quickness, intensity, skill and attention to detail.

I know it's just one prospect game but I was hoping to see more growth or effort from some of the guys after a long summer. Idk if LDBB for example was much stronger or faster than how he looked in May. Well, at least he won a plenty of faceoffs.

I thought McKown was alright in some shifts making plays and keeping possession, considering his linemates happened to be two random camp invites. He might be among first injury call-ups this year.

I seem to like McCue's upside more than most fans here but to be honest he doesn't look ready, and I have to reiterate he's going to need lots of guidance in his development.

Not expecting CBJ to offer him an ELC but going forward I'll keep an eye on Fimis. He did many things right last night, played a fast and respectable two-way game.

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137

Writing a book? :sarcasm:

Seriously though, he was a standout. No one from the Jackets side really matched his quickness, intensity, skill and attention to detail.

I know it's just one prospect game but I was hoping to see more growth or effort from some of the guys after a long summer. Idk if LDBB for example was much stronger or faster than how he looked in May. Well, at least he won a plenty of faceoffs.

I thought McKown was alright in some shifts making plays and keeping possession, considering his linemates happened to be two random camp invites. He might be among first injury call-ups this year.

I seem to like McCue's upside more than most fans here but to be honest he doesn't look ready, and I have to reiterate he's going to need lots of guidance in his development.

Not expecting CBJ to offer him an ELC but going forward I'll keep an eye on Fimis. He did many things right last night, played a fast and respectable two-way game.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2011
The announcers tonight at least seem to know the jackets players by name. Yesterday it was it was as if Buffalo was playing some team of anonymous players.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
This is really exasperating. I missed the first half of this game as well as the early portion of last night, and consequentially have yet to see the Jackets score at all. Only goals against.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
This is really exasperating. I missed the first half of this game as well as the early portion of last night, and consequentially have yet to see the Jackets score at all. Only goals against.
So don’t watch any games this season
Problem solved
Our goals scored will rise and most important the goals against will drop
Playoffs here we come!

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
The difference is in the involuntary
Make it voluntary and see what happens

Surely you jest
?

Read somewhere he was skating and could not find the line up... Expected he was at the rookie camp.

Just saw he's not there... Maybe they wait for the main camp? Or just will he skip everything and go in the WHL?

Anyways, wish him the best, he has all the tools.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad