GDT: NHL Prospects Challenge in Buffalo (CBJ vs BUF, BOS, OTT)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many games will the young Jackets win?

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 4 36.4%

Votes: 6 54.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
j13w6asyrxgxlg7fumqh.jpg

tunnelvision

Jul 31, 2021
Camp invite Fimis looking good early imo, set up Brindley for CBJ's best scoring chance of the period and was strong at the dot.

Ceulemans had a few rough moments handling the puck.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
This should be the best game of this tournament. Has been true so far. The only two goals so far have been scored by each of the teams’ best prospect in the game, and otherwise it’s been a good physically game for both sides.

Edit: baby jackets are getting so thoroughly dominated

Last edited:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Let's go ahead and watch the tournament, I thought. Get a reminder of why this is enjoyable, I thought. We have a strong prospect pool and normally do well in these tournaments, I thought. Maybe it'll help, I thought. Could make up for the bullshit on the mains, I thought.

I know this isn't some big meaningful horrible thing of badness and way too easy to blow out of proportion and no conclusions should be even remotely drawn from two periods of training camp tournament but ffs I do not have the capacity for this.

Reactions: Youngguns1380

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Results don't matter. Get a good look at everyone. Mateychuk and Malatesta will get longer looks at main camp.
It's tough because I'm used to us winning the tournament most years. But yeah, history has proved that's meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
Results don't matter. Get a good look at everyone. Mateychuk and Malatesta will get longer looks at main camp.
I don’t care about the result. I care about the matchup. Kulich, Helenius, and Rosen presented a challenge I wanted to see better players take on. Ottawa and Boston won’t present the same level of competition.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad