NHL Playoff: Who are you cheering for?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
With Ottawa out of the running I'm going to be rooting for Colorado and San Jose in the West. Be nice to see a team like the Sharks finally make it over the hump in the post-season and in terms of Colorado I just think their young players will be fun to watch. When it comes to the East I couldn't care less who wins as long as it isn't TOR/MTL.

epinephrine

Jan 15, 2008
Ottawa
Love the Jackets. I was going to get a Foligno jersey the playoffs before we traded him. Other than them, I don't really like any of the other teams in the East. I don't really mind Boston, or Tampa though.

Out West..Any of St.Louis, Colorado, Minni, or Dallas would be fine with me.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
Colorado. I'd like seeing the the reflection of the cup on Benoits shiny head.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
The Jackets are just so meh. To me they are one of those teams that exist as a placeholder or something, like Florida. Although I love me some Jarmo, Detroit all the way.

Very Stable Genius

#WeLostOurKarlssons
Jan 3, 2005
Chicago
Also can't cheer for Chicago, the fanbase is the epitome of bandwagoning. Yay Kane USA USA USA Yay "toes". OH MY GOD DERRICK ROSE IS INJURED AGAIN :cry:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Whoever is playing Toronto, whoever is playing Montreal and whoever is playing Colorado because of Roy.

And after that, can't say I really care, Chicago maybe, Toews impressed me in the Olympics, so there's that.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
Montreal, because they were my team before I adopted Ottawa. I'm P.O.'ed at them now because of Saturday night but I should be over that before the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad