NHL Network revamps lineup for 24-25

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Good shows, but why isn't it available on more streaming platforms? An expensive add on.
That's where I'm at. It needs to be on more platforms -- not as an addon, but as part of the standard package -- for many people to really care what they do.

Chileiceman

Dec 14, 2004
Toronto
Also, why won't they make it available in Canada? The unvarnished USA versions of the MLB Network and NFL Network are. (and by that I mean they do not have Canadian content requirements. Old NHL Network that was discontinued after Rogers took over was a Canadian version of it)

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Also, why won't they make it available in Canada? The unvarnished USA versions of the MLB Network and NFL Network are. (and by that I mean they do not have Canadian content requirements. Old NHL Network that was discontinued after Rogers took over was a Canadian version of it)
It had something to do with the last telly deal in Canada, it seemed SN wanted all the rights to highlights and game situations that NHL Network is currently doing.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Does anyone have any info on terms and dollar amounts for this POS network? How much money is the NHL losing by clinging to this dying entity?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad