NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE SEVEN! Part One!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So, wouldn’t breakfast also be the most important last meal of the last day?

The Honolulu Ghibli stomach growlingly select as their Last Meal: Breakfast for Dinner.

We’re talking eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, French toast, fresh fruit, homemade jams, pastries, donuts, hash browns, smoked salmon, freshly squeezed orange juice, etc. We’re going into the Afterlife ready to f***ing go.

@Lord Defect

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
My brain is full of NFL draft, so we’re winging this one completely. Let’s go with the character that kicked off the golden age of television, Tony Soprano.

giphy.gif

I believe we’re skipping @Young Sandwich, so it’s @Hollywood Couturier?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
My brain is full of NFL draft, so we’re winging this one completely. Let’s go with the character that kicked off the golden age of television, Tony Soprano.

giphy.gif

I believe we’re skipping @Young Sandwich, so it’s @Hollywood Couturier?
First round talent right there.

I will wait for double confirmation that it’s my turn before picking.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
You delete a guy’s post one time because he predicted the future and I have to wear that hat the rest of my life...

What about all of the posts I didn’t delete?

It wasn't just the one, it has happened before, and it saddens me that you wouldn't give me the benefit of the doubt, especially when it come to pick tipping of all things.

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
For our last meal, we’d want something simple yet elegant, decadent yet well-rounded, modest yet memorable. In a word, we’d want something french.

_wiR7YBMNp-EtwVFWdGd_42nn9Wa5lOlaNgU_UILB6-mZalWno1qZX8-vT-PRTcVfX3IJXGGSz4IW3R0deUrjxOK2u7zPjtvHxNMVneXi9BCBZP7w3XklMrsuK306qqQE6-RVHeR

Parc, Philadelphia Restaurateur Extraordinaire Stephen Starr’s bustling french bistro on Rittenhouse Square, is NJFZ Head of Non-Hockey Ops mja’s go-to spot for family holiday meals or date nights with the wife. I’ve had many great meals there, including some version of the following on many an occasion. This, then, would be my last meal:

Rosé
Bread Basket - Cranberry Walnut Bread, Baguette, Sourdough Rye with Whipped Butter
Ricotta Ravioli, Salade Verte
Pinot Noir
Escalope de Veau with Spring Onion and Mushroom Cream, Pommes Frites
Pumpkin Cremeux
Double Espresso

9sn6jPttqWYJ_cTJZaFJPSvgC0Jgk6FAFgVsqIRaj0m12VXNYMCnOFL8am1XSZ81vBlsRvWORZCuC0nisHqv1_HtVrFjKBEt09sH6XE8JpmR1T5wW0RJm0njFOfjxExHewmIO3fW

They haven’t made that cremeux in a few years, to the best of my knowledge. It was one of the 2 greatest desserts I’ve ever eaten, the other being RANCH at RANCH on N. Broad.

@GKJ

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
For our last meal, we’d want something simple yet elegant, decadent yet well-rounded, modest yet memorable. In a word, we’d want something french.

_wiR7YBMNp-EtwVFWdGd_42nn9Wa5lOlaNgU_UILB6-mZalWno1qZX8-vT-PRTcVfX3IJXGGSz4IW3R0deUrjxOK2u7zPjtvHxNMVneXi9BCBZP7w3XklMrsuK306qqQE6-RVHeR

Parc, Philadelphia Restaurateur Extraordinaire Stephen Starr’s bustling french bistro on Rittenhouse Square, is NJFZ Head of Non-Hockey Ops mja’s go-to spot for family holiday meals or date nights with the wife. I’ve had many great meals there, including some version of the following on many an occasion. This, then, would be my last meal:

Rosé
Bread Basket - Cranberry Walnut Bread, Baguette, Sourdough Rye with Whipped Butter
Pinot Noir
Pumpkin Cremeux
Double Espresso

9sn6jPttqWYJ_cTJZaFJPSvgC0Jgk6FAFgVsqIRaj0m12VXNYMCnOFL8am1XSZ81vBlsRvWORZCuC0nisHqv1_HtVrFjKBEt09sH6XE8JpmR1T5wW0RJm0njFOfjxExHewmIO3fW

They haven’t made that cremeux in a few years, to the best of my knowledge. It was one of the 2 greatest desserts I’ve ever eaten, the other being RANCH at RANCH on N. Broad.

@GKJ
That’s clearly a small decorative orange soap they put in that dish

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL

Rosé
Pinot Noir
Pumpkin Cremeux
Double Espresso

@GKJ
Pretty sure that Cap will put in the box: French crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad