NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread - PHASE EIGHT! Part Two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Also, no one has chosen the Johnsons as a team name.

Just sayin
upload_2021-5-21_22-6-32.gif

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Good morning, Mama - these are my friends.

b0e66ef375c52c455410d46f2386f556--alligators-bobby.jpg

We start the day with @ajgoal on the clock, @GKJ on deck, and @Magua in the hole with a pair, the second of which will launch the final round in this phase. His Royal Brainlessness, @Lord Defect, will fill in his hole somehow, I am sure.

Every Hong Kong movie I have seen lately has been shit. It's not like I have been seeking out the cream of the crop - I have just been watching what I can find on Netflix and Bezosazon randomly - but still, it's disappointing. Last night I started watching "Line Walker," and it's terrible. I am going to finish watching it today so I can check it off the watched list, but damn - it's stupid. I'm going to have to actively seek out something good from HK to cleanse my palate.

Korea, on the other hand, can practically do no wrong. I watched one called "Night in Paradise" first last night. It's about a mob lieutenant who takes vengeance on a rival gang's boss for [REDACTED], then is sent to lie low on Jeju Island with a gun dealer and his terminally ill niece. It's a character study for a while, and then it gets super bloody with awesome viciousness, and it rules. The only thing wrong with that country's cinema output is that there isn't enough of it to fill 24 hours of every day. That's not going to stop me from trying, though. Except for the time I spend destroying rival civilizations and watching "Fairy Tail."

Speaking of spending 24 hours per day doing something, don't forget to draft constantly and shop your testicles off. Mama said, M-m-m-m-mama said not shopping is the literal Devil. Have some of that sweet H2O and get you some acrylic blocks. I'M A BUSINESSMAN! AND A FOOTBALL PLAYER!

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Thanks cap. I spent all day yesterday after work tipping out my boiler and baseboard heating. I gotta figure out what to redraft. Everything’s been so perfect I’m afraid to change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad