NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – THANK YOU, HELLO PHASE TWENTY-SEVEN!

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Ok, from Battlestar Galactica, welcome to Jacksonville, our tv villian…Brother John, aka John Cavil aka Cylon #1
IMG_9136.jpeg

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you @Captain Dave Poulin ! Splendid CDP! Luscious CDP! Sumpulent CDP!

I do GANGSTER.

Real life gangster's are actually phenomenally awful people. That's not the kind of culture we are trying to build. We want a good culture. A tuberculosis culture. A gruff but well-meaning culture.

We take ARTHUR MORGAN of Red Dead Redemption 2 fame.

1728941950064.png

Apparently The Pervert is now up. I have been assuming that is CF88. Weirdo likes pee, otherwise why else would he keep getting tagged in posts about pee?

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Thank you @Captain Dave Poulin ! Splendid CDP! Luscious CDP! Sumpulent CDP!

I do GANGSTER.

Real life gangster's are actually phenomenally awful people. That's not the kind of culture we are trying to build. We want a good culture. A tuberculosis culture. A gruff but well-meaning culture.

We take ARTHUR MORGAN of Red Dead Redemption 2 fame.

View attachment 916669

Apparently The Pervert is now up. I have been assuming that is CF88. Weirdo likes pee, otherwise why else would he keep getting tagged in posts about pee?
sidoacgamyhum73k3iwe.gif

*I think I used this on one of your pee posts before. Still applicable now.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
As promised, our picks are in. We would never lie to you, that would be f***ed up.

An old school Bugs Bunny short titled Knighty Knight Bugs spawned this excellent creation. If this isn't considered a reputable source, then what are we even doing here?

w1500_44982140.jpg

Team Knight of the Round Table - Sir Osis of Liver

We feel this TV family will provide much needed knowledge during our off world travels, for obvious reasons. They are also the inspiration for our official Team Bumper Sticker: Dig Old Bicks.

poster-500.jpg

Team TV Family - The Opposites

@Beef Invictus I hope you slept with your thinking cap on last night.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
As promised, our picks are in. We would never lie to you, that would be f***ed up.

An old school Bugs Bunny short titled Knighty Knight Bugs spawned this excellent creation. If this isn't considered a reputable source, then what are we even doing here?

w1500_44982140.jpg

Team Knight of the Round Table - Sir Osis of Liver

We feel this TV family will provide much needed knowledge during our off world travels, for obvious reasons. They are also the inspiration for our official Team Bumper Sticker: Dig Old Bicks.

poster-500.jpg

Team TV Family - The Opposites

@Beef Invictus I hope you slept with your thinking cap on last night.

I did not

• Wow
Reactions: Young Sandwich

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad