NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – THANK YOU, HELLO PHASE TWENTY-SEVEN!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I am drunk on Oily tears. *hiccup*

drunk-man-meme-klib9ggtdrqgz5hv.gif

We start the day with @DancingPanther and @Striiker and @Rebels57 and my bro on the clock.

I can't believe the draft is on Friday already. I live in hope without expectation. It's the only way to be. For example, say they trade up to 7OA just to pick Yakemchuk. Would you be surprised? Of course you wouldn't. So f*** it. Bring it on.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Hello.

2304df7e-933d-4998-873f-8b0cd1cbf6de_text.gif

We start the day with @ajgoal on the clock, @GKJ on deck, @Chuck Downie on the lido deck, and Strawberry on the lido deck. And everyone before them on the clock.

Our internet went out for a while last night, so I watched "Call Northside 777" off my DVR. It's not a typical noir in terms of story, but it is really good. It made a big deal of shooting on location in Chicago, and you can see why - the "scenery," if you will, is just spectacular.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad