NHL Mega-Mock Draft Reboot - Discussion / Draft Thread – THANK YOU, HELLO PHASE TWENTY-SEVEN!

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
We're finally back with another two-piece mcnugget. I've actually never seen this movie so I don't really know what it's about. What I do know is that she's a succubus (👀), and the Sexpos could certainly use one of those.

Megan-Fox-Jennifers-Body.jpg

Team Movie Villain - Jennifer Check (Jennifer's Body)

We have plenty of team members that can handle the dirty work of a true merciless gangster, so we're going with one who can outsmart the rest and keep our numbers looking nice and clean at the same time.

marty-byrde-net-worth-1650404633520.jpg

Team Gangster - Marty Byrde

@Beef Invictus put your thinking cap right back on that bulbous dome of yours

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
.....I hope The Child succeeds. This is the worst post in the history of this board.

Almost every skill in the game is viable. Some just take more currency and/or work to do the very hardest content. Unless it's something obviously a joke like Conversion Trap, it can clear all non-uber bosses and T16 maps without issues on a budget of less than 5 Divines.

Only if its secondary to lava rocks

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
What the heck are lava rocks? :laugh:

The two most meta skills right now are Lightning Arrow and Detonate Dead (corpses go boom).

Oh DD is overpowered for sure. It's been that way for 5+ years. But even then it's only actively good at certain things.
Sometimes corpses detonate on their own.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Thank you Sandwich! Embroiled Sandwich! Sandy Sandwich! Belabored Sandwich!

I must choose A SCENT.

I choose: BURNING CHARCOAL

1718750121730.png

The very smell of summer pleasure itself. The wondrous fragrance that tells you when you eat tonight, the delicious carcinogens will be roasted right into the meat to impart the maximum flavor.

@Captain Dave Poulin ! Liquored CDP! Blunt CDP! Mountainous CDP!

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
It's so nice to have Megan Fox at the top of the page. Even if you're not a pervert.

fomo-trying.gif

I'm going to slow it down for a while and give us time to catch up, mostly because I have stuff to do for a while. So we'll say that I am on the clock, @Lord Defect is on the clock, @Hollywood Cannon is on the clock, and Bigglesworth is on the post-afterdeck after I go later.

I don't remember when, but I saw a recent-ish video by the Black Crowes. I've got nothing against the band - I liked some of the songs off that early album that got a lot of play - but holy shit, do they look ridiculous now. It's amazing how often this happens to bands who survive and age - there are exceptions, but it's damned near every single one. It's the biggest reminder we have that these guys all started life as supremely massive ultranerds.

BiggE

SELL THE DAMN TEAM
Jan 4, 2019
Somewhere, FL
Um, hey Beavith, aren’t we um like supposed to be doing something or like something?
IMG_4201.gif

Um, I dunno

IMG_3545.gif

Just read the damn card, idiots!

Um, ok
Yeah, yeah, FIRE!
IMG_2674.gif

Um, so um, please well, well, come to Juh, Juh, Jackson

YEAK JACKIN!!

IMG_2476.gif

Ok, never mind brothers, I got this! Ok Dudes, please welcome the official Badwill Ambassador of the Jacksonville Methgators, BROOKE HOGAN!
IMG_8443.gif

IMG_6462.gif

Hey wait, what?

@Hollywood Cannon , whatcha gonna do brother?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I got lost in blooper reels last night before bed, so I am not super rested today.

We start the day with @Hollywood Cannon on the the clock with about three picks to make, I think, @BernieParent on deck, @Rebels57 on the lido deck, and Milord on the lido afterdeck.

Last night I cooked up some pork sausage and some rice, plus a couple of fried eggs, then I slathered Thai sweet chili sauce on it. F***ing hell. It wasn't exactly "Thai food" - it was more of a goofy imitation - but it was amazing. I wolfed that shit down like a starving wolf, which reminds me - if you want to have some fun, start pronouncing it "woof" every time you say it. It's hilarious and fun as hell.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
No more blooper reels for me. A mongoose needs his sleep.

200w.gif

"We start the day with @Hollywood Cannon on the the clock with about three picks to make, I think, @BernieParent on deck, @Rebels57 on the lido deck, and Milord on the lido afterdeck."

I made two portions (more like four) when I made that faux Thai dish, and I ate the second half of it last night. When I say "eat," I mean "inhaled." It's crazy what that shit does to me. Then again, I eat everything fast. That way, I can fill my face with dip sooner.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yosh.

tumblr_mptixj84sd1s9uf05o1_400.gif

We start the day with @BernieParent on the clock, @Rebels57 on deck, Milord on the lido deck, and @CanadianFlyer88 on the lido afterdeck. My bro can make up his picks when he has time, and so can the others. Don't wait for a go-ahead if the clock runs out - just follow the rules or whatever.

Have you seen that commercial where Bobby F***ing Flay is strutting around at the BBQ grill like he's a sex symbol or something? You know why he does that? Because he is a sex symbol, I think. Ladies have some f***ed-up ideas sometimes. Can you imagine getting moist over that ginger freak? Ridiculous.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I really thought that the Team Candle (Scent) would be a gimme, given the universal use of candles in church settings. Then I came across this, and the Halifax Galleons must have it:

il_794xN.2530434474_lz9b.jpg

There are few better and more nostalgic scents than the smell of Play-Doh, and lighting one or more of these babies up will be like a time machine.

To @Rebels57 (or other) it goes.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Is that stupid hockey game on tonight? Blech. At least it will be over.

fin.gif

We start the day with @Striiker on the clock, @DancingPanther on deck, @ajgoal on the lido deck, and GKJ on the lido afterdeck. Plus all the make-up pickers.

I managed to hold off on buying "Vampire Survivors" yesterday - I figured Monday and the Steam Summer Sale weren't that far away, so f*** it. It feels like an eternity away now. I'm very impatient. The only solution is to continure destroying civilizations in Civilization.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yikes.

looking-around.gif

"We start the day with @Striiker on the clock, @DancingPanther on deck, @ajgoal on the lido deck, and GKJ on the lido afterdeck. Plus all the make-up pickers."

I watched that documentary "Brats" about the Brat Pack on Hulu last night. Holy f***, talk about a tsunami of nostalgia - it was practically suffocating. I could see people getting irritated at Andrew McCarthy's kind of navel-gazing, but I thought it was pretty well-done.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Yikes.

looking-around.gif

"We start the day with @Striiker on the clock, @DancingPanther on deck, @ajgoal on the lido deck, and GKJ on the lido afterdeck. Plus all the make-up pickers."

I watched that documentary "Brats" about the Brat Pack on Hulu last night. Holy f***, talk about a tsunami of nostalgia - it was practically suffocating. I could see people getting irritated at Andrew McCarthy's kind of navel-gazing, but I thought it was pretty well-done.
Do you want me to go? Believe it or not I'm ready

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad