GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Overall that’s a pretty great day 1. Maybe I would’ve signed Jack Johnson or Caleb Jones over CDH but overall I’m super happy

Yeah, I'll reserve judgement until after seeing CDH play a few games for the Avs, but I'm not sure he'll be a better 6/7 option than JJ. Might be hoping for a wash at best, but we'll see.

Reactions: BrickNHL

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Another Cmac quote with him just shrugging his shoulders at the question of Rantanen. I'm a bit suspicious.
I'm not watching, but one would imagine CMac come out of the gate saying they are doing everything they can to retain him, if that really is their plan.

Interesting.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
I'm not watching, but one would imagine CMac come out of the gate saying they are doing everything they can to retain him, if that really is their plan.

Interesting.
Right. You have a player who will be signing one of the largest contracts in the league and you can't say something like "we've had a few talks and expect to get something done."

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Right. You have a player who will be signing one of the largest contracts in the league and you can't say something like "we've had a few talks and expect to get something done."
It's kinda the same with the Leafs, last year Treliving constantly talked about wanting to get Nylander extended, that's the priority and it will get done even if it goes into the season. Nothing like that for Marner so far, just talking about how he's a great player.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Yall been tripping about Deion for the last two weeks. You chicken little gonna be unbearable this season about rants.f***ing breathe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad