GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Lol G isn't getting traded. We've had multiple chances to move him in the past to create cap space, never have. Not sure why they'd do it now especially with a MNTC kicking in, in like 10 mins.

We'll do basically nothing tomorrow we are cash poor and are going to have limited options.

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
darn-darn-it.gif

BobRossColton

Jun 27, 2011
Denver
I want kylington on a 3x under 2m
And an actual back up that'll get played
Carrick as 4c, or lorentz
Maybe make a pay for Nick Robertson

Seems like all finishing moves for free agency instead of starting movies

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Yeah. The moment Bo was traded, G got a ton of job security. I would be shocked if they did that. We have no one else that can do what he does while playing 20+ minutes a night. The news about Manson was also surprising. I guess they like the top 4 as is.

Colton being the only guy we can potentially move for cap space is going to handcuff us pretty significantly. I have no idea what they plan to do tomorrow. I'm gonna guess we end up very disappointed. Nuke's contract and actions are really f***ing us over right now.

Reactions: MaKarter and Vk1ing

Mighty Makar

I hate this fu*ken team
May 24, 2016
I somehow doubt OEL would sign for $3 mil. He had a good season and won his Cup, he'll be looking to cash in for one last contract.
Isn’t he being paid $2M every year from that buyout? $5M a year is still pretty damn good. Offer him 3 years/$9M.

Well, Colton's NTC just officially kicked in. FO has a lot of work to do.
Tabernac!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad