GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Can you convince Utah to take Nuke?

They want to win, and if he can be cleaned up, Nuke gets them a big step closer and won’t cost anything for the future.

They are buying, and willing to take some risks it seems.

Good morning Ross Colton. Enjoy your last day as an Av. Hopefully.
It might be the right choice, but I don’t understand why the effort is not to move Wood.

I guess you are getting assets for Colton vs maybe having to pay a small price on Wood, but to me moving Wood is the play.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Good morning Ross Colton. Enjoy your last day as an Av. Hopefully.
Trading him means we go back to having shit C depth…so I guess that’s fine if we keep 29 year old Jonathan Drouin, we just won’t be really competing for a Cup in that scenario.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Trading him means we go back to having shit C depth…so I guess that’s fine if we keep 29 year old Jonathan Drouin, we just won’t be really competing for a Cup in that scenario.
Personally, I’m fine either way on the Colton outcome but I don’t think he’s a main contingent to our success.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'm looking at Seravalli's "trade targets on draft day"

1- Marner
2- Necas
3- Ehlers
4- Top 10 picks
5- Laine
6- Chychrun
7- Trouba
8- Askarov
9- McGroarty
10- Marino
11- Jeannot
12- Colton
13- Buchnevich
14- Pageau
15- R. Smith

Only Marino and Jeannot got moved.

Brett44

Feb 11, 2017
When I look at Caprfriendly and I see the space under the cap that Nashville, Dallas and Utah have I am afraid for my Avs that making the playoffs will be difficult. Our stanley cup window is permanently closed, at less than a Macfarland burst cost.

• Haha
Reactions: katfude and Bender

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Oh no, the Avs might have crap C depth if they trade the guy who had one point in six games against Dallas and could barely be trusted to be on the ice.

lebron-james.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad