NHL Entry Draft 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Chernyshov was RIGHT THERE as a possibility to get over the fear of Russians and they went off the board.

Second time today I'm using this GIF...

gwr0r.gif

Teekko

Mar 5, 2011
Vancouver
I won't act like I watched or know much about these prospects. But from the scouting profile, I actually like the sound of the Surin pick. Offensive upside with edge

Reactions: predhead1

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
ESPN is just glazing every single player that gets picked, so I'm not relying on them for any real analysis. Those of you that follow this closer, do you think this lines up with the stated goal of taking swings or risks?

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Dont hate it. Seems like a bit of a reach. The future of this team is looking like a bunch of jerks. He has alot of skill

Trotz was just forced to trade Afanasyev, selected in the 2nd round, because he threatened to go back to Russia... so he immediately uses his 1st rounder to draft another Russian? :huh:
Our future will be nothing but russian centers.

Reactions: Teekko

PREDy 4 the Cup

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
This is why I should never get excited for Preds offseason. Poile or Trotz and it’s a let down. He got lucky with lame signings like Nyquist and Oreilly.

Now we draft a Russian, the same day we screwed over our Russian goalie prospect. Dude was rated as second or third rounder.

SMH, brutal pick.

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
Wonder how the scouting analysis went down on this kid since it would have mostly video plus whoever snuck into Russia for a live look.

Reactions: PredsV82

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad