NHL Entry Draft 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Moved back 16 spots for likely a mid 70s pick next year as well. I think that is 'okay'. Getting Stiga is a good turn of events and if all the players in the next tier group for the preds are similar, okay to trade back.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
Well we will just have to agree to disagree because I don’t think surin has top 6 potential while Eiserman does and possibly 1st line talent. If I’m wrong then I’ll gladly admit it and for the preds sake I hope I am. We will see but this team is in need of goal scorers and Eiserman is one of the best if not the best in this draft and you had a chance to get him.
All fair points and I'll happily admit I'm wrong too.

My only question is if Eiserman is as good as goal scorer as you say, how did he fall to 20? Not knocking your assessment but teams don't pass on goal scorers if there isn't a wart or two somewhere.

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
So we started with 3 seconds but only picked once, right? One of the picks went to Detroit for Gibson and the other to Minny for 2 thirds? And we ended up with 3 3rd picks this year?

PredsV82

All In LFG!
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Did NJ trade the 7th we gave them last year in the Poile farewell trade? Was curious to see what they got since we got a guy with a shot to be a player(Fink)

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
I don’t hate the draft class. I am very happy with stiga especially. My only thought is we had 6 picks in top 100 and the only guys we got that were rated in the top 100 were surin, stiga and marques….
Let’s hope Barry knows better than the hockey news and central scouting but I must say I’m a bit disappointed but I don’t hate it either. Time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad