GDT: NHL Draft Part III - Now With Foreigners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giskard

Jun 20, 2008
Alps
And the european draft tour is complete! Love it. Can't really ask better with the few picks we had.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
JR looks stressed.

Exactly what I was thinking.

He's going to do something. Bad in that it makes us fear what he'd give for Kessel. Good in that it makes Shanny fear his only real dance partner could just get so impatient he walks.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010
JR looks stressed.

Everyone, the fans, the GMs, and players knows we need a ****ing winger. And he needs to not **** this up like Despres.

If he ****s this up, the fans will be like:

simpsons-angry-mob.png

Even the ever so slightly not so smart fans from Facebook are fed up with the organization.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
I like drafting guys with a standout characteristic late. don't feel like nondescript well rounded guys are worth the lottery ticket

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Pavlychev played in Wilkes Barre a couple years ago. We might have been scouting this kid for awhile.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Exactly what I was thinking.

He's going to do something. Bad in that it makes us fear what he'd give for Kessel. Good in that it makes Shanny fear his only real dance partner could just get so impatient he walks.

He didn't seem interested in talking about his draft picks...

"So tell us about Sprong, Jim"

"Huh? Uh, ya he's um... brittle brattle fi dopey lo."

sovietsanta87

Jan 3, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
So, just so I am all caught up:

The Leafs want to trade Phil Kessel and, currently, the only team willing to dance is the Penguins. The Leafs have their price and it's up to JR to pull the trigger. He has not yet pulled the trigger (duh) presumably because the price is too high for his liking. So JR is waiting out Shanahan and if he doesnt get what he feels is fair, JR will look to St. Louis for TJ Oshie.

Is that right?

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

The Leafs want to trade Phil Kessel and, currently, the only team willing to dance is the Penguins. The Leafs have their price and it's up to JR to pull the trigger. He has not yet pulled the trigger (duh) presumably because the price is too high for his liking. So JR is waiting out Shanahan and if he doesnt get what he feels is fair, JR will look to St. Louis for TJ Oshie.

Is that right?

Something to that affect.

Jules Winnfield

Fleurymanbad
Mar 19, 2010

Is that right?

malkin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad