NHL.com Super 16 for coaches

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wickedwitch

Mar 21, 2010
Homer take maybe, but I think Carbery is better than 22nd (if you look at the 'other coaches who got votes' list). Plus, tied with Hynes? What did he do to deserve that?

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Will it make people look dumb? Or make
Toronto’s front office look dumb

Why would it make Toronto front office look dumb? It was time for change in Toronto, Keefe clearly didn't have the answers being apart of as many first round losses as he was, but did a lot of good for the team and developed our players really well.

Good coaches get fired. Part of the job.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
I honestly believe Keefe is a top 5 coach in the league and will make people look dumb after what he does in New Jersey
I don't share the optimism. If they get to playoffs, I'm already happy, any small post-season success would be a huge bonus.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I don't share the optimism. If they get to playoffs, I'm already happy, any small post-season success would be a huge bonus.

Not saying you go from 0-100 right away, but Keefe has been in the position of having young stars still developing before and managed to coach Matthews and Marner to being a top 2 way player in the game, and found a way to get Nylander to give a consistent effort night in and out.

I am confident over the next few years we see Hughes bros and others take massive strides in their overall game

Reactions: Aurinko

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
lol, that list is wildly weighted towards distant past performance at this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad