NHL Board of Governors to approve opening of expansion process; Atlanta and Houston believed to be leading candidates

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Being stubborn is one of the reasons the owners love Gary so much and it has brought them all great success. He hates to be wrong and so much so he's going back in for a 3rd time and you know damn well he's going back to Arizona when he gets his chance.

Reactions: Fatass

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Too bad the owners want this free money regardless of how it impacts the on ice product. The league already has too many AHL level players.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
STOP

At this point when Sid retires I’m done with the league

Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

This league has become so over-bloated, money-hungry, and greedy, that it’s f***ing disgusting. :shakehead Meanwhile the on-ice product nowadays is a game-managed joke and 95% of regular season games night-in-night-out are about as exciting as watching f***ing paint dry.

f*** this garbage league honestly. Hopefully the next lockout is the death blow for it. It deserves to fold quite frankly.

Maybe then a new league can be started by people who actually still truly care about the sport of hockey and it’s fans who support it.

Not these egomaniacal, greed-fuled twats who just want to bleed fans dry for moar $$$$

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Yeah, it worked really good in Phoenix, a huge media market with a huge population of people who don't give crap about hockey.
Really nothing about the yotes did anything remotely close to caring about management, to inept owner after inept owner to arena drama to being complete dog shit on the ice for much of their time there. I believed and still believe hockey can work in Phoenix but the relocation to the market with out any kind of semblance of plan was plain idiotic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad