Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IMG_9636.jpeg

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
I'm constantly amazed at how many great coaches we have on this board. Most are way better than the most of the coaches currently in the NHL. :) ... in their own minds, that is.
So I assume you agree with Torts' decision to make an 18 year old rookie a repeat healthy scratch, instead of sending him back to Junior, where he will play, or actually playing him so he can learn? Is it your belief this is a good way to handle an 18 year old rookie? Because if it isn't your belief, what is the point of your post?

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
So I assume you agree with Torts' decision to make an 18 year old rookie a repeat healthy scratch, instead of sending him back to Junior, where he will play, or actually playing him so he can learn? Is it your belief this is a good way to handle an 18 year old rookie? Because if it isn't your belief, what is the point of your post?
Tbf, we don't know if its Torts or management that has kept him in the NHL/healthy scratched. He could be there to see what it's like, to get a taste of the NHL, etc. because they like what he did in pre-season, and think he deserves a paycheque type of thing. But Frost, and Foerester being in his doghouse? Yeah, he's not the right coach for that team, that's for sure.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
TB made wise choice walking away from Stamkos

Preds made big mistake

It's 6 games and that whole team is off to a rough start. Let's maybe give him more than 2 weeks to make that call.

It's going to take a guy who is just now on his second team after spending 16 years with the team that drafted him some time to get acclimated to his new surroundings.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad