NHL: Around the League 53

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Laf could still blossom into a star but that's a lot of commitment for a guy who was sixth on the team in scoring in his best season

Then again maybe we all just need to adjust to the new going rates. Bedard is going to get something preposterous next summer

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
First goal for Macklin! Won't be pretty on the highlight reel but good for the kid nonetheless

E: and a very nice assist to make for a hell of a first period in the show

Last edited:

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
I also noticed David Jiricek once again couldn’t crack the opening night roster for the Blue Jackets. That trade looks less bad every day, especially because Jiricek is a really bad skater, and now Allan made the opening night roster.

Still hate Jones and his shitty contract though.

the length is unfathomable

Paul Allen

Oct 24, 2011
Los Angeles
just one of them things where we might look back and say that changed the ceiling of the team, not saying Davidson controlled the outcome, now if he got the pick wrong too then sure
True, but we definitely got lucky with Bedard, so I think the universe evened everything out. I think Lev will be all right.

There’s a good chance we have lotto picks the next 2 years anyway.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
True, but we definitely got lucky with Bedard, so I think the universe evened everything out. I think Lev will be all right.

There’s a good chance we have lotto picks the next 2 years anyway.
yeah agree, sometimes you need to be stupidly lucky to get the outcome we all want glory era part two, like kane over turris and jvr and toews over johnson and staal, we might've lucked out on the kane piece but we might've ended up with seth jones and not barkov by losing the lotto

Paul Allen

Oct 24, 2011
Los Angeles
yeah agree, sometimes you need to be stupidly lucky to get the outcome we all want glory era part two, like kane over turris and jvr and toews over johnson and staal, we might've lucked out on the kane piece but we might've ended up with seth jones and not barkov by losing the lotto
Right. The draft is such a crapshoot. What would life be like if they took Kopitar in 05, instead of Skille.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad