NHL: Around the League 53

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Neely said the Bruins offered Swayman an 8 x $8mAAV deal. Swayman and/or his agent are out of their freaking minds.

Sweeney did mess the whole situation up but Swayman not signing the 8X8 is crazy. Who does he think he is? Doesn't he have less than 150 career starts? He's never been a fulltime starter and at least played in 60 games in a season.

I'd tell him to take it or leave it. He can sit. Bruins can't give him over 10. It will ruin their cap for the duration of the contract.

Reactions: Drumman44

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
How has Sweeney and the Bruins messed this all up again? I didn’t see what was egregiously wrong with his presser aside from calling out Spittin Chiclets

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
If that press conference was the literal first mention of the offer, then the Bruins absolutely should be pilloried over this. Obvious poisoning the well move.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
They should have gotten some sort of deal close before trading Ullmark. Lost their leverage. Also.. to quote DHF. Treat players like pawns and they’ll do the same. He went to arb and it got ugly. Now it’s his turn.

I don’t think he’s worth anything more than 8x8. I would have moved him too. But now they can’t.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
They should have gotten some sort of deal close before trading Ullmark. Lost their leverage. Also.. to quote DHF. Treat players like pawns and they’ll do the same. He went to arb and it got ugly. Now it’s his turn.

I don’t think he’s worth anything more than 8x8. I would have moved him too. But now they can’t.
They can move him to us, we’ll gladly give them Jones.

Reactions: TLEH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad