GDT: NHL All-Star Skills Competition - January 27th - 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
Just when I thought McDavid was getting less awkward in his interviews, he gives an interview like that lol.

I'm pretty sure he beat Point by more than what he did. The people manning the clock need to do a better job haha

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Not a fan of the new skills competition format. At all. I liked the character the old format would bring out in the players.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
that was extremely lame, the solo skating lacks the drama that the fastest skater had when they had head-to-head heats

My fear was always someone whiping out and taking the other guy out with him. I have no issues with the solo. It's the way it was done way back.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Flo Rida may be washed up, but he'll never be as lame as the random nobodies who realize they are in the camera's shot and decide to show off the logo on their jerseys because they saw Kobe do it once.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Just when I thought McDavid was getting less awkward in his interviews, he gives an interview like that lol.

I'm pretty sure he beat Point by more than what he did. The people manning the clock need to do a better job haha
There's no way it's a manual clock, it's obviously timed by lasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad