NHL 25 Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
I bet Be A Pro starts off at the outdoor rink. I dunno how they could make enough changes to keep people happy
unless they have been working on a complete new game for a few years (which I doubt) it'll be the same copy and paste crap over and over again cause no way they are making any huge changes in one year

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
I bet Be A Pro starts off at the outdoor rink. I dunno how they could make enough changes to keep people happy
unless they have been working on a complete new game for a few years (which I doubt) it'll be the same copy and paste crap over and over again cause no way they are making any huge changes in one year
I'm happy, it just a video game.

• Haha
Reactions: kevistar

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I’ll be buying it. Need to mix something into Fofa and COD. Are the online modes like FIFA and are there seasons where you use real teams. IDK if I’ll invest the time and money into FUT.

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
I’ll be buying it. Need to mix something into Fofa and COD. Are the online modes like FIFA and are there seasons where you use real teams. IDK if I’ll invest the time and money into FUT.
No and I hate it. It is Versus with a point system. Seasons are only in HUT (or were, the mode has a lot of stuff right now). It really is a shame as the seasons system was the only reason I played HUT as I prefer to play with real teams. Or atleast implement a salary cap in HUT so I don't have superstars on the 4th line.

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Like games are supposed to be fun but this game is frustrating as f***

Why the hell is my AI defenseman skating away from the puck after my goalie saves it and it bounces off his pands? All the whole the CPU AI crashes the net.

In general why are your AI teammates useless morons

Countless times while trying to skate with the puck my teammates skate into me forcing an offsides

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad