***NHL 13 Thread*** (Part 8)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Oh look, another half finished update.
Even better, they are breaking their own rules again.

Similar to how they added some CHL players before they even played a game in the league despite apparently not being able to, they've added a player they have no right to include: Nikolay Prokhorkin (Manchester).
He signed an NHL contract but it was nullified as he has a valid KHL contract.

Prokhorkin (KHL contract, no NHL contract): allowed
Yakupov (NHL and KHL contracts): not allowed

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
- They gave Cal Heeter a 66 rating for every category. Good effort on that one.
- No Matt Konan
- Matt Mangene is listed as an OFD but he's a LW. Which is weird because he used to play D at Maine. Not sure if they did that on purpose or not.
- No Wedgewood (guess since he hasn't been recalled yet).
-Binghamton only has 5 D's
-Silfverberg is still underrated
-No Stone
-Victor Rask should be on Calgary (WHL)
-Gustav Nyquist 4.5 star potential!?!?!
- No Mrazek
- No Ekholm
- Vatanen and Lindholm are too slow (and the worst rate Dmen on Norfolk)
- Schwartz is underrated
- Mannino is on Portland and Manchester
- They didn't put NHLers in the AHL but put OEL on Portland
- No Brian Flynn
- No Girgensons
- Connolly on Syracuse but no JT Brown
- No Nilstorp
- No Kühnhackl

I'm sure there's more

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Gotta be away from my xbox for the next while. Could anybody tell me the OVR and potential of schultz?

Also, Yakupov is still gone from this update, correct?

Passchendaele

Dec 11, 2006
Any way to get him back? I started a new GM with the oilers but I want him on my roster

I copied the original Yakupov's attributes then went to my "Updated roster" file, then re-created him. Obviously I increased them a bit considering he has only a 62 overall rating.

If you look deep enough you can find a Generic head that looks a bit like Yakupov (that's #139 I think). I guess that's the best we can do.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Going to start up an AHL season(or too) using the player movement option and this:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=641707

Finished it and got most of them on there AHL clubs. Some european guys I didn't get on. I may play 1/2 season(Becuase all you could do is season mode) and maybe sim one just to see. I'll let you know who does good(I'll probably do 1-3 with OKC and Bingo).

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Well, damnnn! Oklahoma bombards Lake Erie in there home-opener 9-1!

Scoring summary:

1st Period:
OKC - 2:51. J. Schultz(1), (J. Eberle, A. Lander)
8:02. T. Hall(1), (J. Eberle. C. Teubert)

2nd Period:
OKC - 7:20. R. Nugent-Hopkins(1), (T.Hall, M. Arcobello)

3rd Period:
OKC - 8:52. T. Hartikainen(1), (M. Arcobello)
OKC - 11:58. C. Hamilton(1), (P. Cornet)
OKC - 12:08. T. Hall(2), (M. Marincin, R. Nugent-Hopkins)
OKC - 13:39. M. Marincin(1), (A. Lander)
OKC - 15:34. M. Marincin(2), (R. Nugent-Hopkins, J. Eberle)
OKC - 17:25. J. Schultz(2), (Unassisted)
LEM - 18.48. M. Connolly(1), (D. Strong)

Penalties:

Lake Erie - 0/1
Oklahoma - 1/3

Goaltenders:

OKC - Y. Dannis - 14/15 | SV% - .993 GAA - 1.00
LEM - C. Pickard - 24/28 | SV% - .8.57 GAA - 4.00
LEM - S. Aittokallop - 8/13 | SV% - .615 GAA - 5.00

3 Stars:

3. OKC - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins | 1G | 2A
2. OKC - Martin Marincin | 2G | 1A
1. OKC - Taylor Hall | 2G | 1A

So, Hall finished with 3 points, Hopkins with 3, Eberle with 3 and Schultz with 2.

Game notes:

Eberle went to the dressing room in the 2nd, he came back but he suffered an injury. A strained hamstring, he will be out for a week.

Last edited:

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Finally they did the AHL roster update! Only problem I got his Nihlstorp is missing from my Texas Stars. Reilly Smith should have been rated at least a 68-70 and it sucks big time I can't even play with him online cause he's a scratch.

Is there any way to put a healthy scratch in the lineup for online?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Finally they did the AHL roster update! Only problem I got his Nihlstorp is missing from my Texas Stars. Reilly Smith should have been rated at least a 68-70 and it sucks big time I can't even play with him online cause he's a scratch.

Is there any way to put a healthy scratch in the lineup for online?

I know you can. Try clicking on some players name when you set up your team and try.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKC takes the home-in-home with Lake Erie 4-2. Paajarvi had 2 goals 1 assist, Hall had 1 goal 1 assist, and Schultz had a goal. We go up 2-0 to start the season.

Some more terrible news though... Taylor Hall was absolutely nailed in the 2nd and left the game and didn't come back. He is in injuried with a Hernia for 4 weeks. Ugh... Well, thank god it's not 9 weeks or something.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
OKC took on San Antonio and we took the first one in our home opener, in a shootout! We won 2-1 in the Shootout, RNH with the only goal in the S.O and the winner. Markstrom stood on his head stopping 37/38 shots and Oliver Roy(getting his first start of the season) was solid aswell, stopping 18/19 shots. We move to 3-0-0. Hall still injured.

Next game is against Lake Erie for the 3rd time in as many days.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
After a couple back to back games with Lake Erie, including another thwomping, 7-3. We move to 5-0-0. And on the other hand Lake Erie stays winless at 0-0-6, lol. :S

We have lots of scoring machines. Top 5 scorers thus far:

#1. Jordan Eberle - GP(4) | G(2) | A(6) | PTS(8)
T2. Justin Schultz - GP(5) | G(5) | A(2) | PTS(7)
T2. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - GP(5) | G(2) | A(5) | PTS(7)
T2. Martin Marincin - GP(5) | G(3) | A(4) | PTS(7)
#5. Magnus Paajarvi - GP(5) | G(5) | A(1) | PTS(6)

HM. Anton Lander - GP(5) | G(2) | A(3) | PTS(5)

So all in all pretty good. Hall had 5 points in 2 games aswell. Hope he's back soon, still another 4 weeks.

Our next game is VS. Houston.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
The Texas Stars end my perfect streak of 6-0-0 with an Over-time win, 3-2. We're still undefeated in regulation though! Justin Schultz had a goal in that game.

Eberle, RNH, Schultz, and Paajarvi all in top 8 AHL scoring!

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
For the lols I went back to NHL 07 and simmed until 2012-2013 season.

Needless to say the lineups for every team were hilarious, and some players who should never touch the NHL had hilariously high overalls. I look forward to coming back to NHL 13 in a few years and noticing how off it's potential predictions are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad