NFL 2024

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
The Moody injury turned the game, but what a collapse by the rest of the Niners. Run D really poor in the second half.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Lots of great games today, but this Sunday Nighter is not one of them. Dallas D is not even recognizable with all their injuries, and the Steelers are somehow making them look good. Fields looks blah. Usually I’m all in on Steelers losing, but not tonight. ;)

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Bandaid ‘Boys had enough to beat the Steelers, surprised that Dallas was able to dominate on both sides of the ball. Steelers already paying for running Smith’s mundane offense. Wilson with every opportunity to be the #1 QB, Fields just isn’t the guy, too inconsistent.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Gritty effort for dem Boys!
Another fluke lol
Suck it Shitsburgh

I used to hate the Boys with a passion, particularly during the TO/Romo era, but I've gotta say the NFL is just better when they're in the thick of things. It'll be a sad day when Jerrah is no longer making headlines, I kinda hope they make it to a Super Bowl while he's still kicking.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Total domination by the Chiefs tonight, the score flattered the Saints. Chiefs just couldn't convert in the RZ tonight. Pretty impressive that they haven’t missed a beat so far with Pacheco and Rice being out.

Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Lol. She’s in the house like usual tonight. She’s less clingy than the olineman. ;)
I wonder how much “hate” mail FOX got when Aikman referred to her as “the Mrs.”? I howled with laughter hearing it. Such an old colloquialism but probably not acceptable in today’s highly charged PC times. Still funny all the same. He meant no harm.

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I wonder how much “hate” mail FOX got when Aikman referred to her as “the Mrs.”? I howled with laughter hearing it. Such an old colloquialism but probably not acceptable in today’s highly charged PC times. Still funny all the same. He meant no harm.

I’m so used to it that I didn’t even flinch until they brought it up. ;). Speaking of Troy, he is so good at his job, love that his explanations and comments aren’t cookie cutter ones, and make you think about the game at a deeper level.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Jets gonna Jets.

Not sure that firing your defensive minded coach when the offense is the problem is going to fix things. Could end up backfiring unless of course Rodgers was holding back trying to get the guy fired, which also wouldn't surprise me.
Same problem that they've had for what seems to be forever, a crappy QB. Rodgers was awful against the Vikes, and I doubt he's suddenly going to get better.

Reactions: joestevens29

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Wonder if the next move is to take on Adams for full cap and give up that 2nd
Apparently so far the Chiefs are the only team to offer a second, but the Raiders don't want to trade with them. Adams needs to realize that going to the Jets is a lateral move at best, as Rodgers is not even close to the QB he once was.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Saleh's problem has been his stubborness and failing to realize certain people just don't have it. (Wilson and now Rodgers). He deserved to be fired, but so does Hackett. And Rodgers is done like Thanksgiving dinner. What a dysfunctional organization, with the track record to back it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad