NFL 2024

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Such a frustrating game by the Falcons. Mooney drops what would have been a TD catch, Koo and the special teams were bad, D couldn’t stop the run, and so many untimely penalties. And then Kirk with his usual prime time special in the last few minutes.

Edit: Lol, forget that. What a comeback. All is forgiven.

Last edited:

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Such a frustrating game by the Falcons. Mooney drops what would have been a TD catch, Koo and the special teams were bad, D couldn’t stop the run, and so many untimely penalties. And then Kirk with his usual prime time special in the last few minutes.

Edit: Lol, forget that. What a comeback. All is forgiven.
Oops! haha.

Hella game with the clutch comeback. Cousins was money to get that last second tying field goal and then a big play by his receiver to win it in OT. Some really bad drops. I cheer for Baker after the shit deal he got in Cleveland but don't care for the Bucs. He had a very strong ball control game with additional runs for yards.

Nice to get a quality Thursday night game.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Fantastic game, thoroughly enjoyed this one after some earlier dogs!

When missed the 2 FG chances in the first half, I was pissed at him (may have been that I have some ..heh, heh interest in the result), and told my wife, they should cut this bum. Apparently, I don't know enough about him, as they later said that was his first miss (technically) of the year and last week won the game on a last play 58 yarder. And he also kicked a 48 and 54 yarder in this one, including the last second heart stopper.

Kirk Cousins may not have the strongest arm or the quickest legs, but he can sure think the game at an elite level, and it's really showing up this year again.

Reactions: bellagiobob

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Oops! haha.

Hella game with the clutch comeback. Cousins was money to get that last second tying field goal and then a big play by his receiver to win it in OT. Some really bad drops. I cheer for Baker after the shit deal he got in Cleveland but don't care for the Bucs. He had a very strong ball control game with additional runs for yards.

Nice to get a quality Thursday night game.
Tough loss for the Bucs. Refs missed the facemask on that 2nd run play where TB got called for holding, making it a 2nd and 23 vs replaying the down at 2nd and 13 with the offsetting calls. Think if the next 2 playcalls remained the same, it would have been about a 50 yard FG attempt. Distance would be makeable, but who knows if the Kick would have been good. TB was unable to make up the lost yardage to get into long FG range.

If good, would have forced ATL to get a TD vs a FG.

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Tough loss for the Bucs. Refs missed the facemask on that 2nd run play where TB got called for holding, making it a 2nd and 23 vs replaying the down at 2nd and 13 with the offsetting calls. Think if the next 2 playcalls remained the same, it would have been about a 50 yard FG attempt. Distance would be makeable, but who knows if the Kick would have been good. TB was unable to make up the lost yardage to get into long FG range.

If good, would have forced ATL to get a TD vs a FG.
Yah, we commented on that too, could have completely changed the outcome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad