NFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
1724518990265.png

Gracie Hunt says only a couple weeks until the season starts for real, time to get prepared!

And her 'lil sister Ava agrees!
1724519179288.png

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Doing a bunch of fantasy drafts today. The one I'm doing right now is interesting, three QB's in the first round, with Minshew going 10th. ;)

Edit: The person is obviously a Raiders fan, only picking Raiders players. Bizarre.

Reactions: Captain Fantastic

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Doing a bunch of fantasy drafts today. The one I'm doing right now is interesting, three QB's in the first round, with Minshew going 10th. ;)

Edit: The person is obviously a Raiders fan, only picking Raiders players. Bizarre.
Lol who’s your pick in the HF NFL survivor pool?

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Been listening a lot to american radio as of late so getting a lot more NCAA and NFL talk.

The one very interesting thing that keeps coming up is while we are seeing more and more players holding out for more money, what does the future hold with this regards. Was talked again today how College players are now dictated a lot more than ever before. Between transfer portal, not like coaches and not just head coaches like strength coaches, and wanting to be places where NIL can be more lucrative that now players at a younger age more than ever are dictated their futures with change.

Now I'm not overly surprised, because at the end of the day the NFL just pretty much uses players and tosses them at the first sign of trouble, but man it could become even more prima donna then we are seeing now.

Reactions: bellagiobob

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Been listening a lot to american radio as of late so getting a lot more NCAA and NFL talk.

The one very interesting thing that keeps coming up is while we are seeing more and more players holding out for more money, what does the future hold with this regards. Was talked again today how College players are now dictated a lot more than ever before. Between transfer portal, not like coaches and not just head coaches like strength coaches, and wanting to be places where NIL can be more lucrative that now players at a younger age more than ever are dictated their futures with change.

Now I'm not overly surprised, because at the end of the day the NFL just pretty much uses players and tosses them at the first sign of trouble, but man it could become even more prima donna then we are seeing now.
I love how the NFL does it. Earn your money or beat it.

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Should be a fantastic season opener tomorrow night. Hopefully the Chiefs don't shit the bed like last year against the Lions. Although I can't complain about how the season ended. Should be better offensively, with some decent receivers added to Mahomes arsenal.
I don’t know that WR group is still pretty lame. Good thing Mahomes is unbelievable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad