OT: NFL 2019

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
The Steelers since going 11-0:

ZQZ.gif

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
That Steelers receiving corp is awful. None of those guys can be counted on to catch the ball. The entire team eventually imploded, as we saw in the first quarter today, but the fall started with the receivers around the middle of the season and got worse every week.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
That Steelers receiving corp is awful. None of those guys can be counted on to catch the ball. The entire team eventually imploded, as we saw in the first quarter today, but the fall started with the receivers around the middle of the season and got worse every week.

And they have no running game.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Despite the Steelers having the start they did, I wonder if this might be the end of the road for Tomlin in Pittsburgh.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
And they have no running game.
Nope, they don’t. I starting watching their games around week 9 and onward and thought they were the worst 9-0 team I’ve ever seen. Couldn’t run the ball and they were leading the league in drops too. I get that Roethlisberger is the quarterback and he’s 38 so it’s easy to pin everything on him but imo, there isn’t enough talk about how many of their drives stalled this year because of receivers not being able to catch balls that were hitting them in their hands. All those stalled drives caught up to the defence in the second half of the season. Either they were burnt out or there was a lot of finger pointing going on inside the locker room because that team was so awful the last six weeks leading up to what we saw today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad