Confirmed with Link: Next head coach of the San Jose Sharks Upd it's Warsofsky

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
There was a phone in the woman's human being's hand, not a camera? Or you mean the photographer?

Assuming the entity holding the phone identifies as a human. doh!

OOps, entity might be offensive... I suppose the uh... oooh individual!! The Individual was holding a phone...

Nah, neither of those work, could be part of a hive mind for all anyone knows, wouldn't want to piss that bunch off... I'm out of words to describe anything.

Send pictures of everything and cease all discussion to make sure no one gets offended by anything. :sarcasm:
Tell me you’re drunk so I don’t have to put you on a list, man.

Reactions: DG93 and landshark

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Tell me you’re drunk so I don’t have to put you on a list, man.
Was over-exaggeration for comedic effect. I'd honestly have just said "individual with the phone." I am pretty stoned, so tho.

EDIT: Oh, I just re-read that as if I was attacking females since the... and then maybe the hive mind thing.... OHHHH... Thanks for the heads up! My bad, that was not my intention.

EDIT 2: Just for the record I feel like human beings as a group are fair game to make fun of in general.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandisfan

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Was over-exaggeration for comedic effect. I'd honestly have just said "individual with the phone." I am pretty stoned, so tho.

EDIT: Oh, I just re-read that as if I was attacking females since the... and then maybe the hive mind thing.... OHHHH... Thanks for the heads up! My bad, that was not my intention.

EDIT 2: Just for the record I feel like human beings as a group are fair game to make fun of in general.
Nope, it sounds like you’re being aggressively weird about gender politics. Just say “cameraperson” and move on.

Reactions: landshark and knu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad